CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Tropical Shmopical

What's the fun of getting to stay home from work and school for two days, stocking up on water and flashlights, and filling your bathtub with water (so you can still flush your toilet in case water goes out) if it's a gentle rain outside with a nice cleansing breeze?
Come on - give us something to remember! Meteoroligists built this one up and really set us up for dissapointment. We hunkered down to weather Ivan in Pensacola - which hit as a Category 3 hurricane, and compared to that, I feel like all this weather is good for is churning up the surf and creating an exciting day at the beach.
It's only noon, so I'll keep you posted.
I might take a nice walk outside. It's the first time in weeks the humidity hasn't made me want to say, "I'm going for a swim around the block."



fay

0 comments: