CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho

State Farm is the place to be.
I'm so excited to get my foot back in the door. It's a wonderful company to work for and have insurance with. I'm only sorry they don't give me an employee discount so that I can afford to have insurance through them.
I guess when you're number 1, you can afford to be a bit snobby:)
But being in the Customer Response Center, filing claims, talking to claim reps, answering policy questions, it's all coming back to me (8 years really flew by!) and I want to make myself a valuable asset to my team and to myself so that when the time comes for us to move to San Diego in the spring I'll have some relocation options.

Speaking of moving to San Diego, I'm hoping we can stick to North County.
Well, actually I have a lot more to say about the whole experience and all that goes into it, so I'll leave that for another blog.
Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: