CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday

This morning I let David wake up to get the kids ready for school and drop them off. I laid there, pretending to be asleep, for about an hour. It was glorious. And then he came home and asked me if I would do Pilates with him. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, and in an effort to support his newly obsessive exercise routine he has created to begin training for a marathon next year, I dragged myself out of bed, crawled down the stairs and laid on my yoga mat while he set up the video. I was hoping my disheveled just-got-dragged-out-of-bed-by-my-husband look would inspire some sympathy and prompt him to suggest I return to bed. He smiled at me and pushed "Play". 30 minutes of intense abdominal training is exactly the kind of wake up I look forward to on a Monday morning. What a sweetheart.

1 comments:

Tara O'Neil said...

Ahh what a cute couple!