CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happiness 2010

Can it really be another year? I don't think I'm quite ready for this. Since I don't know what to be ready for, I'm sure it really doesn't matter. I begin each year with a sense of anticipation, as if this is the year that "will be it." What it is, I never really discover. Somehow I sense it represents the full realization of my potential; the year I "get it", the year I "do it", the year that "it" occurs. As each year passes I become more and more convinced that waiting for some thing to happen is a ridiculous way to live a life - as if life were living me, instead of the other way around. This is the year, the month, the day, and the moment that I actively live my life - with intent, full of purpose, carrying grace in my pocket, a smile on my face, and a prayer in my heart.
Happy New Year. Happy New Day.

0 comments: