CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Recycled

Already posted this on Facebook, but not everyone in this world lives in Facebook land.
I'm drowning myself in music and it feels so good.
Here's some of my latest and greatest finds:

Bon Iver - Blindsided, Skinny Love
The XX - Crystalised
Band of Horses - No one's gonna love you
The National - Start a war
The Troggs - A Girl like you (I actually like the cover version made by Yo La Tengo better)
Yo La Tengo - Our way to fall in love
Eagle Seagull - Death Could Be at the Door
William Fitzsimmons - Everything has Changed...and any other song that man writes
Brooke Fraser - Love is Waiting, Albertine
A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover, Hope for the Hopeless
Alexi Murdoch - Song For You, All Of my Days

and for a little kick, anything by DJ Tiesto!

0 comments: