CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

yucky

I'm living reclusively these days where it's safe and quiet.
There's something inherantly stressful about family and holidays.
Me and stress are old buddies, but we usually don't get along.

Oh yeah, did I mention that we're moving cross country in less than 10 days and the Navy hasn't given us any money to do it?
I'm sure that can't be helping my emotional state at the moment.

My rattie has a tumor that's grown to the size of an orange. Truthfully, I thought she would die before it got this big. Apparently it's not cancer, so it's not a quick death. This would be one of those rare occasions that anyone would be dissapointed to discover it's not cancer.
I called the vet and since she doesn't appear to be in any pain they said to let her die naturally.
If dying of a large benign preventable tumor is "natural" then I guess that's what they meant. I'm not particularly favoring the idea of dragging Daisy AND two ratties in a cage cross-country.

Ugh.
Getting nauseous just thinking about it.

0 comments: